Sea Star Journey
|Superior First Class||137.8 feet (42 meters)||16||8|
Category: Superior First Class
Length: 137.8 feet (42 meters)
Winner of South America’s Leading Boutique Cruise category in 2018 for the second consecutive year, the Sea Star Journey is a very comfortable yacht, with lots of space and excellent service. The yacht offers 5 and 6 day itineraries that can be combined to make longer cruises. With a capacity for 16 guests, the yacht features 7 spacious (25m2 in average) and 1 Sea Star Suite (35m2) equipped with panoramic windows to enjoy the landscapes of the islands, private bathroom, hot/cold water, air conditioning with independent controls, TV. Twin beds or one faux king bed and connected suites for families. The yacht also offers a large solarium with shaded area, two Jacuzzis (under request) and comfortable sun loungers. Social areas include Living Area, mini library and video library.
Galapagos Sea Star Journey- Itinerary 6 Days AClick to View
Galapagos Sea Star Journey- Itinerary 5 Days BClick to View
Sea Star Journey 6 days CClick to View
- Tender: 2 Zodiacs CARIBE C-16
- Radar: 1 Radar Furuno 38.4 Km, 1 Radar Furuno 57.6 Km
- Life Rafts: 2 Zodiacs for 10 and 25 people
- Radio: Several consoles HF-VHF-UHF, Nactex, Distrex and handheld units.
- Navigation Equipment: 1 Satellite compass, 2 magnetic Compasses, Tracking equipment.
- Security equipment: Smoke detectors, sprinklers throughout the vessel, automatic CO2 tank for kitchen and engine room
SnorkellingSnorkel gear and wet suits available
- Length: 137.8 feet (42 meters)
- Beam: 29.5 feet (9 meters)
- Tonnage: 480 tonnes
- Speed: 12 knots
- Electric Power Supply: