Beautiful catamaran providing an intimate experience with nature.
|Mid-Range||72feet / 21.88 meters||12||6|
Length: 72feet / 21.88 meters
The Nemo II is charming, comfortable and stable catamaran. With a maximum of 12 guests on board she provides personalised service and a very intimate encounter with nature. The yacht is fully air conditioned and has spacious social areas. The cabins are compact, but they are well designed and comfortable. The yacht also has a sun deck with lounge chairs and a foredeck with enough space for sun bathing.
Please Note:Itineraries are unlikely to change significantly but are subject to change. Weather, wildlife breeding, instructions from the Galapagos National Park, specific abilities and interests of passengers as well as operational matters may cause your guide or captain to change the times or nature of your visits. Your guide will always endeavour to have the best itinerary for you within these contstraints.
FacilitiesThe Nemo II is a fully air-conditioned, comfortable motor catamaran. The salon is equipped with flat screen TV and DVD systems.
- Twin Diesel 200 HP each
- Electricity12V, 110V, 220V,
- Reverse osmosis water makers
- 1 tender with outboard motor
- VHF and HF radios
- DPIRB, SART (Radio Beacon), satellite tracking device
- 2 GPS’s, 2 radars, depth sounder, flares, basic first aid kits
- Safety smoke and fire detectors and overhead sprinkler systems, A.B.C fire-control system
- 2 life rafts with surplus capacity for all passengers and crew.
CrewCaptain, mechanic, Chef, two helmsmen/sailors, barman/cabin steward and bilingual naturalist guide.
SnorkellingMask, snorkel and fins provided.
- Length: 72feet / 21.88 meters
- Beam: 34 feet / 10.39 meters
- Speed: 8.5knots average
- Electric Power Supply: