Integrity - Deluxe Motor Yacht
True five star luxury. Superb service, beautiful and spacious interiors and excellent itinerary. The best yacht in Galapagos.
|First Class||141 feet / 44.3 meters||16||9|
Category: First Class
Length: 141 feet / 44.3 meters
Travelling on the Integrity is like being on an intimate, nine-room, sea-going boutique hotel. The panoramic views from the picture windows in the salon and from the privacy of your state room are unobstructed and ever-changing as the Integrity quietly cruises along. With its huge state-of-the-art stabilizers and engine vibration control system, the Integrity is smoother and quieter than any other yacht in the islands offering peerless comfort. The yacht is locally owned by one of the oldest Galapagos families who have an unrivalled reputation for excellence. They have high environmental standards and treat the staff very well. Built in the USA and launched in Galapagos in 2005, the engines, transmissions, stabilizers, electronics, water filtration and sterilization are all new.
Please Note:Itineraries are unlikely to change significantly but are subject to change. Weather, wildlife breeding, instructions from the Galapagos National Park, specific abilities and interests of passengers as well as operational matters may cause your guide or captain to change the times or nature of your visits. Your guide will always endeavour to have the best itinerary for you within these constraints.
FacilitiesWide-screen media centre, hidden behind the painting of undersea life available for viewing your day’s images as well as your guide’s informative presentations. Comfortable salon bathed in natural light, Library, Jacuzzi, 2 double kayaks, library, 2 bars, Satellite phones in each room, mobile phones, partially covered top deck with spa, bar BBQ and comfortable chaise lounges. Meals are served at four tables of 6 settings – food is superb.
- 2 Detroit MTU Series 60 4-cycle electronically controlled
- Set on Lo-Rez mounts and shaft couplings for vibration control
- 2 Detroit-Izuzu 96 kw 60 hertz 120-240 volts
- Detroit Kubota 12 kw 60 hertz 120-240 volts
- Vosper Active Stablizers
- 2 Radars
- 1 Sonar
- 1 depth sounder
- 2 VHF, 1 DSC/HF radio, 1 Navtex, 1 Autopilot, closed circuit video surveillance in key areas, EPIRB
- Automatic smoke and fire detection and exteinguisher systems throughout the yacht
- 2 x 25 person life rafts, 2 x 20 person zodiacs
- 40 life jackets
Crew10 ISM certified crew
SnorkellingSnorkel equipment free to borrow. Wet suits not available
- Length: 141 feet / 44.3 meters
- Beam: 24 feet / 7.5 meters
- Draft: 7 feet / 2.2 meters
- Tonnage: 318 tons
- Range: 3,000 miles
- Electric Power Supply: 110V & 220V (A/C)