Beautiful spacious and comfortable, great value for level of quality, great service, good local operator.
|First Class||111 feet / 35 meters||16||9|
Category: First Class
Length: 111 feet / 35 meters
Galaxy is a beautiful motor yacht, launched in 2007, excellent crew, good food and very spacious and comfortable interiors. Run by a local company with a very good reputation and has first rate naturalists on board. It has been one of our favourite yachts in recent years - the itineraries are great and it offers very good value we think for the quality of yacht and experience. The yacht is relatively fast, which means less time navigating than on slower yachts. The cabins are all very spacious with comfortable lower beds and outside views, very good value for the quality of service and comfort afforded.
Galaxy D (8 Days) ItineraryClick to View
Galaxy C (6 Days) ItineraryClick to View
Galaxy B (6 Days) ItineraryClick to View
Galaxy A 5 Day ItineraryClick to View
Galaxy E (4 Days) ItineraryClick to View
Please Note:Itineraries are unlikely to change significantly but are subject to change. Weather, wildlife breeding, instructions from the Galapagos National Park, specific abilities and interests of passengers as well as operational matters may cause your guide or captain to change the times or nature of your visits. Your guide will always endeavour to have the best itinerary for you within these constraints.
FacilitiesBeautiful spacious dining area with panoramic views , bar, lounge, TV and DVD, library and sundeck.
- 2 Caterpilar Motors 440 HP
- RAYSTAR 125 GPS
- 24 miles RAYMARINE E120 radar
- 36 miles RAYMARINE E140 radar
- magnetic compass
- FURUNO HF radio
- UNIDEN VHF radio
- ICOM IC M2A radios
- RAYMARINE E63069 Eco sounder
- EPIRB, horn, thermometer
- Two inflatable life raft for 16 passengers each, 20 life jackets (SOLAS I)
- 10 life jackets (disembark), fire detectors and complete fire system
- Safety equipment complies with International Coast Guard regulations
CrewCrew of 10 (including bilingual naturalists)
- Length: 111 feet / 35 meters
- Beam: 24.2 feet / 7.6 meters
- Speed: 12 knots
- Electric Power Supply: 110V and 220V