Experience the Galapagos wildlife up close on an 8-day cruise visiting some of the best visitor sites, includes 2 nights in a boutique hotel in mainland Ecuador, domestic flights and private airport transfers.
- 8-days cruising the Galapagos Islands on board one of our hand picked selection of the best yachts
- 2 nights in a beautiful boutique hotel in either Quito, nestled high in Ecuador’s Andes or Guayaquil on Ecuador’s pacific coast
- Private airport transfers – someone there to meet you off the plane and take care of you every step of the way
- 10 day trip starts and ends either Quito or Guayaquil
Please note: Itineraries are unlikely to change significantly but are subject to change. Weather, wildlife breeding, instructions from the Galapagos National Park, specific abilities and interests of passengers as well as operational matters may cause your guide or captain to change the times or nature of your visits. Your guide will always endeavour to have the best itinerary for you within these constraints.
Arrive in mainland Ecuador in the morning (either in Quito nestled high in Ecuador’s Andes, or Guayaquil on Ecuador’s pacific coast) where you will be met off the plane by one of our team and taken to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax. Overnight Casa Aliso (Quito) or Grand Hotel (Guayaquil)
The next morning you will be picked up from the hotel and taken to the airport for your flight to the Galapagos. Upon arrival in Galapagos you will be met by the crew and taken to your yacht. The next glorious 8-days will be spent cruising the Galapagos visiting some of the most spectacular islands in this remarkable archipelago. See our hand picked selection of the best Galapagos wildlife cruises
At the end of your cruise, you will be taken back to the airport for your flight back to Ecuador. Upon arrival either in Quito or Guayaquil you will be met at the airport by one of our team and taken to your hotel.
Today you will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the airport for your flight home
Land cost includes:
- 8-days full board on Galapagos yacht,
- 2 nights at Casa Aliso in Quito bed and breakfast,
- 4 private airport transfers, return flight from Ecuador to Galapagos,
- $10 Galapagos migration card.
Land Cost Does Not Include:
- International flights,
- $100 Galapagos National Park fee,
- dinner or lunch in Quito/Guayaquil,
- alcoholic drinks,
- personal expenses and tips.